The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique requires no cutting, no sutures and virtually no downtime. “This is a revolutionary alternative to gum grafting,” says Dr. Cochrane.
- Why is bleeding so important to your oral health?
- Which patients are good candidates for Perio Trays ®?
- How important is it for your team to be Perio Protect ® trained?
- How Dr. Cochrane first learned about Perio Protect ®
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t know
- How has Perio Protect ® changed your practice?
Periodontist R. Bruce Cochrane, DDS, MS was the keynote speaker at the 2013 Perio Protect Annual Meeting.
Dr. Cochrane has used the Perio Protect Method since 2007 and explained how he treats his patients with the Perio Tray delivery of medication in this video.